Slackware eMMC and SD image for Firefly-RK3288
26 авг 2017 22:35:03
ARM (SoC) device I got interested in its versatility, small size and silent work. But since such boards pre-installed lubuntu or android, I wanted to create a basic installation system for firefly-rk3288.
build scripts https://bitbucket.org/sndwvs/slackwarearm
Slackware ARM -current and onwards is now a hard float OS!
- image update to the current version of the rootfs 24 Jul 17
- kernel version 4.4.77
- download all files
- download rkdeveloptool
- place the board in Loader Mode.
it can be done level the command in loaded system firefly:
restart the board, it automatically goes into MaskRom
dd=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk2 bs=32767 count=1
to transfer a system with the SD to eMMC, you need to boot from the start and run the script:
sudo ./rkdeveloptool db rk3399_loader_v1.08.106.bin
sudo ./rkdeveloptool wl 0x40 idbloader.img
sudo ./rkdeveloptool wl 0x4000 uboot.img
Flash Partition Images AndroidTool
Steps of flashing partition images:
- Switch to "Download Image" tab page.
- Check the partitions you want.
- Make sure the image file's path is correct. Click the rightmost empty table cell to select new path if needed.
- Make sure that the address and name match the image below.
- Click "Run" button to start flashing. Device will reboot automatically when finish.
Back to News